Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The game that let's u play GOD

The Sims free play is the new game I downloaded recently and I think it is really cool what with all the sims u get to play with. This game allows you to play God to a town full of sims. To write your own drama (if u have a little bit of imagination). Technically speaking one or two years back a rendering of this kind would take ages but now I can design my own house raise a sim family, pick out my own neighbours and make them dance to my tunes literally! The guys who developed the game thought of everything, I mean everything ( woo hoo!!!). My town now has only 14 sims but boy, are they always busy. My mayor is Regina a witch, I have an Emma Watson who is an artist. I like this game, try it, you might like it too...

No comments: