Saturday, July 17, 2010

Jane Austen character

Huge fan of Jane Austen, never really found the time to read her books (not lack of intrest but lack of time) but her stories are simply inspiring and they shoot right to your heart. Her heroins are strong and bold and are passionate and her heros are always the 'gentle men' LOL... but seriously she does have characters that we all could relate to may be that's why they are classics.
I was browsing through and I found this site to determine which jane austin heroine I am and it turns out

I am Marianne Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!



You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a bit too brutally honest. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately


Surpricing isin't it? yeah... it came as a surprice to me as well...
I don't even know the keys of a piano and my singing could shake the ceiling.

Well.... who knew ... right?
take the test yourself and find out if you are who you thought to be.

No comments: